What is CCGPS?
The 15 public schools across Cessnock work together co-operatively to deliver quality academic and wellbeing outcomes for over 4000 students in this community. Together, we are known as Cessnock Community of Great Public Schools (CCGPS).
Since launching in 2008, the CCGPS team have and will continue to:
- Enhance schools' educational delivery by sharing resources and expertise
- Streamline and strengthen transition pathways experienced by students and their families as they move from primary to secondary education
- Develop community partnerships and form positive relationships.
- Support staff with greater opportunities for professional development and sharing
Cessnock Community of Great Public Schools functions as a Local Management Group led by its 16 Principals, operating in four strategic areas.
- Curriculum, Engagement and Learning
- Aboriginal Engagement and Education
- Community Engagement
The CCGPS Principals 2014